Every Albertan can play a role in encouraging other Albertans to participate in our election. We encourage you to:
- Watch debates, visit party websites, and learn the platforms,
- Discuss the issues that matter to you most – with your friends and family,
- Find out how candidates running in your area plan to address your unique concerns, and to
- Vote together, by encouraging your friends and family to come with you to the polls.
Elections Alberta partners with both local and national organizations to provide programming and resources to further encourage electors and future voters to participate in our elections. See below for who we are working with now; and, if you are interested in forming a partnership with us, please contact us!
Local Immersive Programs
Taking part in one of these programs? You will hear from Elections Alberta when you attend.
Once an election is called, Elections Alberta encourages all Albertans to participate in the election. Partnerships during this very busy time are vital to help spread this message. Our partners include:
- CIVIX/Student Vote: This organization delivers a parallel election program in Alberta schools. It allows future voters to have an opportunity to take part in the election and learn about the process of voting.
- Get out the Vote (GOTV) Campaigns: Many organizations choose to deliver GOTV campaigns during an election. We provide posters and social media materials for these campaigns, to help drive the campaigns forward and to help align these campaigns into one larger effort. You can view our 2019 campaign posters here.
We don’t have to be in an election campaign to talk about democracy and voting! Right now, we’re engaging with several non-profit organizations to determine how we can work together to share our message and support all Albertans in casting their ballot.
Do you belong to a group that supports Young Albertans, New Canadians, Indigenous, Métis, or Inuit? Would you like to get involved in the 2023 General Election?
- Seeking new partners! – Contact us about the 2023 General Election.